Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airlines Marketing Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Marketing Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Southwest Airlines.

The interview process at Southwest Airlines was extremely friendly and fun, as expected from a company like this! It was a casual interview in the local headquarters with the Marketing Manager. She was very enthusiastic and sharp and was very focused on my ideas and local market knowledge. I also briefly met with the marketing director just to introduce myself.

Interview Questions
  • If you had a potential marketing sponsorship opportunity with a major sports team, would you accept any perks or privileges that were offered to you (i.e.: tickets, parties, etc)?   Answer Question
I pretty much knew what to expect salary wise going into the negotiation, and the salary was not my reason or desire to work for this company. The atmosphere, friendly work environment and truly fun people are what made me choose SWA.