Southwest Airlines

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Representative Interview

Marketing Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Southwest Airlines.

Interview Details – The interview process at Southwest Airlines was extremely friendly and fun, as expected from a company like this! It was a casual interview in the local headquarters with the Marketing Manager. She was very enthusiastic and sharp and was very focused on my ideas and local market knowledge. I also briefly met with the marketing director just to introduce myself.

Interview Question – If you had a potential marketing sponsorship opportunity with a major sports team, would you accept any perks or privileges that were offered to you (i.e.: tickets, parties, etc)?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I pretty much knew what to expect salary wise going into the negotiation, and the salary was not my reason or desire to work for this company. The atmosphere, friendly work environment and truly fun people are what made me choose SWA.

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!