Southwest Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

No Limits Internship Program Interview

No Limits Internship Program
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for a 2011 summer internship in November 2010.
Then, in February, I had a quick basic phone interview, consisting mainly of behavioral questions.
About two days later, I was told I made it to the next round.
A week or two later, they flew me (on Southwest of course) to Love Field where I had my second round interview which was a panel. The questions were both behavioral and situational. They required all candidates to submit a "Why Southwest" essay and 2 letters of recommendation.
I flew to Love Field on a Friday and I got the offer on Monday.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you displayed a "fun-LUVing" attitude.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest Airlines

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines No Limits Internship Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees and interview candidates.