Southwest Airlines

Updated Aug 7, 2014
Updated Aug 7, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Southwest Airlines in May 2014.

One phone interview with recruiter. The recruiter was very friendly. One phone interview with hiring manager. Face to face interview at corporate headquarters with recruiter, hiring manager, and another team member. The other team member didn't look at me during the entire interview which made me feel awkward and uncomfortable. Giving a negative experience because of this interviewer (non responsive or interested).

Interview Questions

I declined because I applied for a full time position, but they only offered me contract (3 to 6 months) - same pay, but no benefits. Drive too long.

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Southwest Airlines in August 2012.

Phone interview followed by panel interview
    Panel interview is a series of "what if" questions which might or might not pertain to your experience
    The panel consists of the Team and the hiring manager

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had a difficult manager/project/team - explain   Answer Question