Southwest Airlines

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Southwest Airlines in March 2012.

The hiring and interview process is very laid back. Rather than a typical Q&A format, the interview is a conversation and may not go the direction you think it will. Southwest is very big about making sure an applicant's personality will fit into the unique culture of Southwest. Using specific examples of how you exhibit a Servant's Heart, Warrior Spirit, and Fun-Luving attitude are key!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about something someone has said about you that you believe is untrue.   Answer Question
No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Southwest Airlines in September 2010.

Initial phone interview to discuss background, experience, resume and why I want to become a part of Southwest Airlines. In person interview consisted of meeting with five managers in my future department and an HR representative, then a presentation to the group I would eventually be working with. This presentation is typically in front of 5-10 people, others have been in front of 25+. Second in-person interview was with the group lead and group manager to further discuss experience, interests, expectations and get a feel for personality. This was the most laid back interview and the candidate basically leads this interview and is the time to iron out questions and other issues. Salary is never discussed until the offer is mad.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation you have handled in the workplace and how did you overcome it.   View Answer
    Several back and forth conversations on salary. Offered a higher salary, grade and title than I originally applied for based on experience and education.