Southwest Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in February 2012.

Interview Details – HR recruiter reached me for an updated resume. After an HR screening, an onsite interview was arranged. 4 people including HR and hiring manger and future colleagues panel interview. No technical questions but most behaviour questions. Finally I found that they just wanted to hire AA layoffed people instead of me without any airling experience. Everybody was friendly. But HR was kind of unprefessional. Overall process was a good one.

Interview Question – What can you see urself in future 5 years?   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in August 2010.

Interview Details – Had to describe the projects that I worked on and also write java code on the white board along with explanation of design.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Enquire what others are making and be flexible if you plan to ask at the very high end of the range/

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!