Southwest Airlines Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Had to describe the projects that I worked on and also write java code on the white board along with explanation of design.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Enquire what others are making and be flexible if you plan to ask at the very high end of the range/

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

HR recruiter reached me for an updated resume. After an HR screening, an onsite interview was arranged. 4 people including HR and hiring manger and future colleagues panel interview. No technical questions but most behaviour questions. Finally I found that they just wanted to hire AA layoffed people instead of me without any airling experience. Everybody was friendly. But HR was kind of unprefessional. Overall process was a good one.

Interview Questions

• What can you see urself in future 5 years?   1 Answer