Southwest Airlines Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Southwest Airlines.

Sent in application and then got an email form a recruiter asking for available time for an interview and a copy of my resume. During the phone interview I had asked the interview to repeat two questions because i could not hear or understand the interviewer. For one of the questions, the interviewer said in a very quiet voice, "Oh, maybe you don't know that yet." and that one one of the questions I could not hear the interviewer at all. The interviewer quickly went to the next question after saying that. I felt that i did not go to the next phase because of that question.

Interview Questions
  • (could not hear or understand the question)   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Southwest Airlines in January 2014.

Phone screen then flown out for in person interview. No coding. When they say they will get back to you in a certain timeframe they mean it. You'll never be left wondering if you will be moving forward or not.

Interview Questions
    • Be yourself and have fun. They want you for who you are, not necessarily your expertise. They know they can mold the right person and teach you what you don't know.   Answer Question