Southwest Airlines Technical Writer Interview Questions

Technical Writer/ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

After submitting a resume online, a recruiter called me for a brief conversation about my college experience and why I wanted to work for Southwest. He followed up with a second phone call requesting I come in for a face-to-face interview, where the recruiter facilitated the 45-minute interview with the department head. I took an editing test (the position requires knowledge of editing marks, proofreading, and grammar) in a separate room after the interview, and heard back from the Company a month later. The process is very seamless, but few people get called back. If the phone rings from Southwest, answer it.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult college course?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. The next interview was meeting with three Southwest Airline employees. Everyone was as nice as they could be. Turns out after finding out more about the job, it wasn't the right job for me. However, they seem to be a great company!

Interview Questions