Southwest Airlines Technical Writer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Writer/ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in June 2013.

After submitting a resume online, a recruiter called me for a brief conversation about my college experience and why I wanted to work for Southwest. He followed up with a second phone call requesting I come in for a face-to-face interview, where the recruiter facilitated the 45-minute interview with the department head. I took an editing test (the position requires knowledge of editing marks, proofreading, and grammar) in a separate room after the interview, and heard back from the Company a month later. The process is very seamless, but few people get called back. If the phone rings from Southwest, answer it.

Interview Questions
  • What was your most difficult college course?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in May 2011.

First there was a phone interview. The next interview was meeting with three Southwest Airline employees. Everyone was as nice as they could be. Turns out after finding out more about the job, it wasn't the right job for me. However, they seem to be a great company!

Interview Questions

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!