Southwest Airlines Technology Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in January 2011.

Initially applied online. Two weeks later received email from a recruiter for a phone interview. Phone interview was just the recruiter speaking about the internship and the next step. No questions. A week later received an email from another recruiter saying that I would be flown out to Dallas and had to write an essay titled "Why Southwest?" before my interview. Had an in-person interview at headquarters with recruiter and member of technical team a few weeks later since I was on holiday break. Asked me questions about how I would solve different problems and why I wanted to intern at Southwest. Everyone was very friendly and understanding.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to intern in the Technology Department at Southwest?   Answer Question

Had another offer

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!