Southwest Behavioral Health Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest Behavioral Health Services

Senior Team LEader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services in May 2014.

For me, it only worked to apply to different positions directly. Sending the resume to their general database got me nowhere. Got an email response that was followed by a 30 minute phone at my earliest convenience. Final stage was a panel interview, on site, that lasted for about 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • What is a strength you have that I should be aware of?   Answer Question

Salary was way below my expectations.

All Openings Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services.

Several interviews and can be a lengthy process. A few phone calls then face to face meetings....then a long delay before hiring.

Confidential Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services.

Quite straightforward. Initial email correspondence with their recruiter was followed by a phone interview by the hiring manager. Then I was flown over for a personal interview. I met with five interviewers who were all quite positive in their attitudes. I was taken out for a lunch at a local restaurant. Both parties were clear about their decisions by the end of the day.

Interview Questions
    A couple of follow up phone calls resolved all the kinks.

Case Manager Interview

After submitting the application, I received a call to set up the interview. Had a basic first interview and I was called shortly after interviewing and got the job. Everyone was very welcoming and seemed pleased to be there. I would recommend being professionally dressed and don’t seem like the ‘dry’ candidate.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult thing you have been asked to do to someone else by an employer?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services in June 2013.

Initial phone screening was very courteous and professional with good questions. In person interview was quite lengthy with numerous repetitive HR related scenarios. The culture appears to be dress casual but very very pleasant. NIce building, internal offices could use some updating, but this is to be expected for a non-profit.

Interview Questions
    • The HR related scenario questions of dealing with conflict. Many questions were similar, it was difficult to provide new answers for the same topics.   Answer Question
    It is a set salary given at the outset of the process. Very pleasant to know immediately if you are interested in working there.

Eligibility Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services in December 2012.

This was a 3 person, panel interview using a specific example as an answer. Must describe specific situation, what you did and the result. It took about an hour or more.