Southwest Behavioral Health Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Team LEader Interview

Senior Team LEader
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services in May 2014.

Interview Details – For me, it only worked to apply to different positions directly. Sending the resume to their general database got me nowhere. Got an email response that was followed by a 30 minute phone at my earliest convenience. Final stage was a panel interview, on site, that lasted for about 1 hour.

Interview Question – What is a strength you have that I should be aware of?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was way below my expectations.

All Openings Interview

All Openings

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services.

Interview Details – Several interviews and can be a lengthy process. A few phone calls then face to face meetings....then a long delay before hiring.

Confidential Interview

Confidential

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services.

Interview Details – Quite straightforward. Initial email correspondence with their recruiter was followed by a phone interview by the hiring manager. Then I was flown over for a personal interview. I met with five interviewers who were all quite positive in their attitudes. I was taken out for a lunch at a local restaurant. Both parties were clear about their decisions by the end of the day.

Interview Question – How soon can you start?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A couple of follow up phone calls resolved all the kinks.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Case Manager Interview

Case Manager

Interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services

Interview Details – After submitting the application, I received a call to set up the interview. Had a basic first interview and I was called shortly after interviewing and got the job. Everyone was very welcoming and seemed pleased to be there. I would recommend being professionally dressed and don’t seem like the ‘dry’ candidate.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult thing you have been asked to do to someone else by an employer?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Southwest Behavioral Health Services in June 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone screening was very courteous and professional with good questions. In person interview was quite lengthy with numerous repetitive HR related scenarios. The culture appears to be dress casual but very very pleasant. NIce building, internal offices could use some updating, but this is to be expected for a non-profit.

Interview Question – The HR related scenario questions of dealing with conflict. Many questions were similar, it was difficult to provide new answers for the same topics.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is a set salary given at the outset of the process. Very pleasant to know immediately if you are interested in working there.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Southwest Behavioral Health Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Behavioral Health Services interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Behavioral Health Services employees and interview candidates.