Southwest General Health Center

Candidate Interview Review

CT Tech Aid Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleburg Heights, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Southwest General Health Center in September 2014.

I thought I had a good interview with the manager, seemed promising since they showed me what schedule would be like, had the hospital's policy, and enrollment benefits also given to me. This is an entry level position (a lot less then what I am making now) and wanted to work back in the medical field since I have a related medical degree in radiology, but later to find out they chose someone else. I clearly have the experience.

Interview Questions
    • how do you overcome an obstacle at work? how do you multitask?   Answer Question

Southwest General Health Center Response

Oct 21, 2014Marketing

This review is for the Southwest General Health Center located in OH. We are Southwest General Hospital in San Antonio, TX.