Southwestern Advantage Product Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Product Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Southwestern Advantage (Bowling Green, KY).

Interview

A company rep met with me over a 3 day period so that we could learn about each other -- my background, info about the company, position, opportunities within, challenges, products, questions, etc. After the interview process was completed, my parents were met with as well for the same purpose. I was clearly told and understood that this was the most challenging work I could choose to do and that it would require an extremely high level of commitment and determination, but that the rewards would be great. I worked in Oklahoma for the summer, and it was absolutely the most challenging work, just like I was told. I wanted to give up many times, but made a commitment to finish what I started so I stuck it out. By the end of my first summer I earned a little over $10k and was offered a position as a student leader. I earned an incentive trip to Mexico, made the best friends of my life, and learned more about business and people than I ever have in a classroom. It impacted my life tremendously and my advice for others is the same as what I was given: It is a phenomenal opportunity, not for everyone, incredibly challenging, even more rewarding.

Interview Questions

• What is my definition of commitment   1 Answer

Negotiation