Sovran Self Storage Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sovran Self Storage

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Sovran Self Storage.

Interview

HR takes online resumes and schedules interviews. Most interview questions are very predictable and the entire process is cold and flat. Several times I had to repeat my answer for another question, not trick questions, it just felt like the interviewer was not listening or interested in what I was saying. I honestly felt as though the job had already been given to someone else and the interview was pointless.

Interview Questions

• Talk about and explain your experience with an REIT.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary was firm and the process very straight forward.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sovran Self Storage.

Interview

Phone call with area manager in addition to interview in the office with store manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is not a negotiation.

CCR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sovran Self Storage (Williamsville, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Asked about call center experience, met with call center mgr. toured facility, asked if I had a problem with dishonesty- should have been a red flag. Sat with current Rep. heard back in about 2 weeks. It was a tell me about yourself type informal meeting and tour.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problem lying to people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a