Space Systems/Loral Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palo Alto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Space Systems/Loral in February 2012.

I was contacted by phone from an application through my college career website. They schedule me to come in for a 1:1 interview at my campus. It was a brief interview reviewing my resume. I then was invited to interview in person in Palo Alto. The interview process lasted about 4 hours and consisted of interviews regarding my experience at other jobs etc...No real technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do if anyone ever claimed they had a better design idea than you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Space Systems/Loral

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Space Systems/Loral in March 2009.

Was pretty easy. I was presented with a book of schematics and blueprints for payload structures, which I've reviewed before. It was fun to see where the manufactoring of these hi-tech products were being made. Met some nice people, as well.

Interview Questions
    N/A

Worked for Space Systems/Loral? Contribute to the Community!