Space Systems/Loral

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Palo Alto, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Space Systems/Loral in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone from an application through my college career website. They schedule me to come in for a 1:1 interview at my campus. It was a brief interview reviewing my resume. I then was invited to interview in person in Palo Alto. The interview process lasted about 4 hours and consisted of interviews regarding my experience at other jobs etc...No real technical questions.

Interview Question – What did you do if anyone ever claimed they had a better design idea than you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Space Systems/Loral in March 2009.

Interview Details – Was pretty easy. I was presented with a book of schematics and blueprints for payload structures, which I've reviewed before. It was fun to see where the manufactoring of these hi-tech products were being made. Met some nice people, as well.

Interview Question – Experience related questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Space Systems/Loral

Worked for Space Systems/Loral? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Space Systems/Loral Mechanical Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Space Systems/Loral employees and interview candidates.