Space Systems/Loral

Relevance Date Difficulty

Propulsions Engineer Interview

Propulsions Engineer
Palo Alto, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Space Systems/Loral in March 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the propulsions team back in late March of 2011 and as of today, June 21, 2011, they still have not made any decisions for the position. I have been in contact with HR for 3 months now and they keep giving me very vague reasons for why nothing has happened and when I asked if I was still being considered seriously, I was told the feedback was good so I am quite confused as to what is going on.

The interview itself was pretty easy. I talked with 8 different people who all just basically asked about my resume and senior design project. They also took me to lunch and gave me a tour of the facilities which was pretty interesting.

Interview Questions

• A man is sitting in a boat which is located in a pool and there is also a rock at the bottom of the pool. If the man pulls the rock out of the water and places it in the boat, does the water level increase or decrease?   View Answers (2)
  • Name a situation where you had a discrepancy with a team member. What did you do?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Space Systems/Loral

Worked for Space Systems/Loral? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Space Systems/Loral Propulsions Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Space Systems/Loral employees and interview candidates.