Space Systems/Loral

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Space Systems/Loral in December 2011.

I applied for the position through my college's career services website, and got a call for an interview a few days later. I was supposed to have an initial phone interview, but after some confusion, I ended up just going in for an in-person interview. As most of the others have stated, the interview consisted of mostly 1:1 interviews with several managers. Being an EE major, I was presented with some general technical problems that I had to solve in front of the managers. It was a bit nerve wracking, but everyone was very nice and helpful.

My advice for other candidates, is to ask as many questions as you can and be prepared for any questions directly related to your field.

Interview Questions
  • What does a diode look like on a schematic?   View Answer