Space-Time Insight

Interviews for Top Jobs at Space-Time Insight

Director, Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Space-Time Insight in November 2013.

A former boss of mine recommended me to a former colleague of his, the VP who owns product management. Although there wasn't a position open at the time, he tried to create one because I was such a good match for what they would be needing soon.

We communicated by email to set up a half-hour phone screen. When we both agreed it was a likely match, he brought me in for an in-person interview and product demo. This went well enough to lead to another round of interviews, with 4 leaders in product management, business development and architecture/development.

I found everybody I talked with to be positive, smart, experienced and competent in their domain, and driven to make the company succeed. It's clearly a healthy culture, and these would be great people to work with. Unfortunately, they decided not to budget this new position right now, so the last round of interviews with the CEO and a technical visionary didn't happen. This is a start-up, so I knew it was a long shot for me.

Interview Questions
    • Where would you take the product next? Given that they already have such an innovative and comprehensive roadmap which I had just learned about during the interviews that day, I had some trouble coming up with much to add to it.   Answer Question

Specialist Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Space-Time Insight in July 2012.

There are two telephonic technical rounds.
    They just ask for clarity of basics. If your basics are clear then will pass the rounds easily.
    The interview process is comfortable and stress free, the interviewer will give you time to think, so think properly and the answer.

Interview Questions
    • As I told if you basics are clear then will make it through.   Answer Question