Spacelabs Healthcare

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Spacelabs Healthcare in February 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online through monster.com. Didn't hear anything for 6 sixs, so long I had forgotten I had applied! Reseceived initial phone call and interview date. Interview process took 4 hours - 1 hr each with HR, 2 high-level executives and the EA leaving the job. Brutal! Didn't find out until several months later that I was up against 7 other candidates. 10 days after the interview I got the call offering me the job, and negotiations began.

Interview Question – Why did you apply for this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary, benefits package.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Spacelabs Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spacelabs Healthcare Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Spacelabs Healthcare employees and interview candidates.