Spacelabs Healthcare

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

DIrector Interview

Interviewed at Spacelabs Healthcare

Interview Details – The interview process was very brutal, interviewed with nine people, over the course of a month. They took forever to make up their minds and had me come in several times.

Interview Question – The interview process was very brutal, interviewed with nine people, over the course of a month. They took forever to make up their minds and had me come in several times.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mid-Level Electrical Engineer Interview

Issaquah, WA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Spacelabs Healthcare in May 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring manager walked in with a set of schematics. He brought in another engineer. He threw a question about how a certain signal enter a circuit in one of his products, very old technology, closely related to pentodes, triodes, and "tubes" of the old days. I answered the first few questions and bounced back one question he asked me about an op-amp controlled transistor to see if he knows what's he's talking about. My impression, he's not a technical dude.
The other engineer did not ask me any technical question. I assumed he was not that technical either.
One last engineer, who got promoted to an engineer, without a college degree. Such good luck.

Reason for Declining – My sense for success in an organization like this one is non-existent. So I chose not to join.

Very Difficult Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Spacelabs Healthcare in February 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online through monster.com. Didn't hear anything for 6 sixs, so long I had forgotten I had applied! Reseceived initial phone call and interview date. Interview process took 4 hours - 1 hr each with HR, 2 high-level executives and the EA leaving the job. Brutal! Didn't find out until several months later that I was up against 7 other candidates. 10 days after the interview I got the call offering me the job, and negotiations began.

Interview Question – Why did you apply for this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary, benefits package.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Spacelabs Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spacelabs Healthcare interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Spacelabs Healthcare employees and interview candidates.