Spacelabs Healthcare

www.spacelabshealthcare.com

Spacelabs Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spacelabs Healthcare

Director Interview

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was very brutal, interviewed with nine people, over the course of a month. They took forever to make up their minds and had me come in several times.   Answer Question

Mid-level Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Spacelabs Healthcare in May 2011.

The hiring manager walked in with a set of schematics. He brought in another engineer. He threw a question about how a certain signal enter a circuit in one of his products, very old technology, closely related to pentodes, triodes, and "tubes" of the old days. I answered the first few questions and bounced back one question he asked me about an op-amp controlled transistor to see if he knows what's he's talking about. My impression, he's not a technical dude.
    The other engineer did not ask me any technical question. I assumed he was not that technical either.
    One last engineer, who got promoted to an engineer, without a college degree. Such good luck.

My sense for success in an organization like this one is non-existent. So I chose not to join.

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Spacelabs Healthcare in February 2011.

Applied online through monster.com. Didn't hear anything for 6 sixs, so long I had forgotten I had applied! Reseceived initial phone call and interview date. Interview process took 4 hours - 1 hr each with HR, 2 high-level executives and the EA leaving the job. Brutal! Didn't find out until several months later that I was up against 7 other candidates. 10 days after the interview I got the call offering me the job, and negotiations began.

Interview Questions