Span Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2015
Updated Feb 2, 2015

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interivew , o to face round and last one would be HRne round telephonic another face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Span Infotech.

Interview

APTITUDE TEST, GD, FACE TO FACE. The aptitude test is quite challenging. The gd was quite easy. In face to face round You can expect a lot of questions based on your interests.

Product Manager Interview

Interview

There is no interview process. Most unethical higher level management I have ever seen. The interviewer was not at all professional. There wasn't even proper questions. It was more like judging someone based on appearance, age and gender. There was no gap to even explain, the interviewer just berated the candidate by words and facial expression. The company recently acquired CCMI Level 5 which it doesnt deserve.

SE Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Span Infotech.

Interview

First Round , Second round , Hr Round and salary discussion.
    Manager round will be done after technical round . manager round will be crucial as salary hike depend on it.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Span Infotech (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

1) Written test on C, C++, Java
    2) Written test on anlytical and mathemetical
    3) 1st round on C'
    4) Second round some technical question
    5) HR interview

Not difficult at all. Most questions are available on the net. Easy to get in. Most training institutes have a tie up and hence these are formalities.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The hiring process was through an Internship.
    Step-1: Written test (aptitude, some programming skills and English)
    Step-2: Group discussion
    Step-3 : Techinical interview.
    3 months of on job training without salary. A final project determines whether you become a permanent employee or not.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The Interview process was good and was completely related to my educational qualification and the job position. Basically the interview was a campus drive and the HR official behaved exactly they had to do for a campus drive. They were very polite and showed many good qualities. Overall it was a very good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• You have a very good marks, why not higher studies?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Span Infotech.

Good

Negotiation

Ask for joining bonus, relocation details etc

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Span Infotech (Hubli (India)).

Interview

1st round was aptitude which was quite easy. Next round was a GD. Depends on how well you speak and don't get into fights as it portrays a bad sign about you. I got through the second round as well. Then last was tech cum HR face to face interview. Technical stuff asked was of medium difficult level and very difficult level. No easy questions. You will be given a chance to explain your projects. Be as clear as possible. Because I think this is where I missed.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles might be asked during the interview. Whereas I was not asked, my fellow friends went through such questions.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Span Infotech (Bangalore (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Aptitude followed by Group discussion and finally Technical and HR rounds.