Spark Communications Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spark Communications

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Spark Communications in February 2014.

had a phone screening then invited for in person interview. After interview did not hear any follow up from HR. I had to reach out 3 weeks later to hear they were still interviewing. Here we are 3 months later, still haven't heard anything..moving on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Spark Communications.

1st interview was over the phone with an HR person from Starcom MediaVest Group. If you make it to the 2nd round, you are brought in for a half day of interviews with 4 people in varying positions and levels of seniority. Basic interview questions, ask for examples of different scenarios.

Interview Questions

Low pay, interviewers made it clear that there was high turnover

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Spark Communications.

Honestly I over prepared for this interview. Interviewees were nice but they were so busy that they asked pretty routine questions. Interviewed by four different people that were employees of Starcom, Tapestry, etc. Realized that this is a position that has very high-turnover so they need to fill desks quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about about a media campaign that you felt was successful or a failure?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. The range was 30,000-32,000.00 and I was told that I get 30,000.00 even though I had years of work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Spark Communications in May 2012.

Was an intern so received an offer over the phone with no interview. For the internship, I had a phone interview and a skype interview. The first interview involved simple math questions and behavioral questions. The skype interview included additional behavioral questions and was around 30 minutes long. After I interviewed, I received an offer for my internship about 2 weeks after.

Only had 3 days to accept