Sparkpr

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sparkpr

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sparkpr in June 2012.

The process took about four months from start to finish. I was able to meet with the New York team twice, plus have a phone interview with two account managers in the San Francisco office. Spark has asked for two media references in addition to my three professional references.

Interview Questions
    • Provide us an example of handling a difficult client and how did you manage them?   Answer Question
    No room to negotiate

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sparkpr in January 2009.

Probably met with about 7 people, everyone from the CEO to most junior. All were great except for one. I was questioned about everything on my resume and experience, preferences etc. I was there for several hours and it was tiring by the end. I got the offer and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here and what do you know about us?   Answer Question
    there's some room for negotiation