Sparta Consulting

2.4

Senior Consultant SAP for Utilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sparta Consulting.

The company looks for profiles available on LinkedIn globally, than a recruiter call and tris to sell you the big picture of the company. A small technical screen occurs so that the candidate can move forward to the real tech screener. A feedback including hire o no hire reccommnedation is documented and then a last interview with a Director occurs.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was really easy when I had it... nothing unexpected or unknown.   View Answers (2)
    The company promised sign-in bonus, H1-B visa for my wife, job for my wife and a raise if I joined Sparta and not HCL. Of course, they did not deliver anything related to my wife's job or my wife's H1-b visa. They lie to get you signed and then will give excuses for the agreements. Don´t expect anything if it's not included in your Employment agreement.

SAP Technical Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Sparta Consulting in July 2014.

There was a test first which was quite easy. 50, out of 180, were shortlisted for the PI. PI was a good experience. The panel was very courteous and chilled. The questions were logic based, mostly. No programming or technical questions were asked. It lasted for about 20-25 minutes. After that came the HR interview which was okay as well. The guy seemed grumpy and uninterested but I survived it. It went on for about 30 mins. I was then allowed to leave and they said they'd contact me within a week if I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions but remember to brush up on your basic programming skills and mathematical skills.   Answer Question
    No negotiations for freshers.

SAP Principal Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sparta Consulting.

The interview took about 1 hour and it was more of a discussion of what I look for from a new job and they shared a lot of inshights about what is like to work at their company and what they are working on etc.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sparta Consulting in June 2012.

The entire process was very nice...from the start of discussion with the recruiter till the offer. Recruiters hard sell & thus one should negotiate correctly. I could not do it but I am sure people can.

Senior Net Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sparta Consulting.

Contacted through a phone call. Had the technical interview through the phone and face to face behavioral type with the VP.

Negotiate

SAP Technical Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sparta Consulting in September 2012.

I registered and uploaded my CV at the company's website a month back.Then, I received a mail regarding the Interview Details, 1st round was Aptitude Test containing a Technical Section(SQL n C++). Results were declared after 1 hour. 87 students were shortlisted out of 350. 2nd round was a pure Technical round, They asked each and everything..whatever was mentioned in my CV..They made me write SQL queries, C++ basic programs(palindrome,OOPs concepts, Fibonacci series, Sum of digits, Patterns), HTML, JSP coding etc. and then asked some HR questions as well. I cleared the 2nd round successfully. 3rd round was HR...It lasted for about 45 minutes..HR asked almost each and everything..By the end of 45 minutes..he knew every bit of me...he asked general HR questions, Technical questions, puzzles etc..Then was the final round..a short interview with MD..It was a great experience...The staff was really cool and courteous.Overall, I liked the company's ambience.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question. They asked very basic questions according to CV :)   Answer Question
    No negotiation for freshers.

SAP Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sparta Consulting in July 2012.

I interviewed with 3 people. The first two people were very interested in my experience and gave every indication that I was a good fit for the position.

The third person I interviewed with seemed very disinterested from the very beginning of the conversation. He asked me about my experience but didn't really listen to my answers. It seemed to me that he just wanted to get the interview over with. It was very strange. Of course, they did not make me an offer.

I'm not sure what this says about the company, if anything. I know what it says about the last guy I interviewed with.

Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sparta Consulting in November 2010.

Its was very technical, but it was fun

Interview Questions

Worked for Sparta Consulting? Contribute to the Community!