Sparta Consulting Interview Questions

2.4

Interview

This was a joke, they look over your resume and just chat for five minutes and then send you on your way. This company is just a door to door sales position depending on their current client.

Because it is a scam of a job. They want you walking from 7:30 am to 5pm going door to door asking business to use their services.

Senior Consultant SAP for Utilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sparta Consulting (Austin, TX).

Interview

The company looks for profiles available on LinkedIn globally, than a recruiter call and tris to sell you the big picture of the company. A small technical screen occurs so that the candidate can move forward to the real tech screener. A feedback including hire o no hire reccommnedation is documented and then a last interview with a Director occurs.

Interview Questions

• Interview was really easy when I had it... nothing unexpected or unknown.   2 Answers

Negotiation

The company promised sign-in bonus, H1-B visa for my wife, job for my wife and a raise if I joined Sparta and not HCL. Of course, they did not deliver anything related to my wife's job or my wife's H1-b visa. They lie to get you signed and then will give excuses for the agreements. Don´t expect anything if it's not included in your Employment agreement.

SAP Technical Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sparta Consulting (Noida (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

There was a test first which was quite easy. 50, out of 180, were shortlisted for the PI. PI was a good experience. The panel was very courteous and chilled. The questions were logic based, mostly. No programming or technical questions were asked. It lasted for about 20-25 minutes. After that came the HR interview which was okay as well. The guy seemed grumpy and uninterested but I survived it. It went on for about 30 mins. I was then allowed to leave and they said they'd contact me within a week if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions but remember to brush up on your basic programming skills and mathematical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations for freshers.

SAP Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sparta Consulting.

Interview

The interview took about 1 hour and it was more of a discussion of what I look for from a new job and they shared a lot of inshights about what is like to work at their company and what they are working on etc.

Senior Net Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sparta Consulting.

Interview

Contacted through a phone call. Had the technical interview through the phone and face to face behavioral type with the VP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate

SAP Technical Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sparta Consulting (Noida (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

I registered and uploaded my CV at the company's website a month back.Then, I received a mail regarding the Interview Details, 1st round was Aptitude Test containing a Technical Section(SQL n C++). Results were declared after 1 hour. 87 students were shortlisted out of 350. 2nd round was a pure Technical round, They asked each and everything..whatever was mentioned in my CV..They made me write SQL queries, C++ basic programs(palindrome,OOPs concepts, Fibonacci series, Sum of digits, Patterns), HTML, JSP coding etc. and then asked some HR questions as well. I cleared the 2nd round successfully. 3rd round was HR...It lasted for about 45 minutes..HR asked almost each and everything..By the end of 45 minutes..he knew every bit of me...he asked general HR questions, Technical questions, puzzles etc..Then was the final round..a short interview with MD..It was a great experience...The staff was really cool and courteous.Overall, I liked the company's ambience.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question. They asked very basic questions according to CV :)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for freshers.

SAP Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sparta Consulting in July 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 people. The first two people were very interested in my experience and gave every indication that I was a good fit for the position. The third person I interviewed with seemed very disinterested from the very beginning of the conversation. He asked me about my experience but didn't really listen to my answers. It seemed to me that he just wanted to get the interview over with. It was very strange. Of course, they did not make me an offer. I'm not sure what this says about the company, if anything. I know what it says about the last guy I interviewed with.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sparta Consulting in June 2012.

Interview

The entire process was very nice...from the start of discussion with the recruiter till the offer. Recruiters hard sell & thus one should negotiate correctly. I could not do it but I am sure people can.

Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sparta Consulting in November 2010.

Interview

Its was very technical, but it was fun