Sparta Consulting

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant SAP for Utilities Interview

Senior Consultant SAP for Utilities
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sparta Consulting.

Interview Details – The company looks for profiles available on LinkedIn globally, than a recruiter call and tris to sell you the big picture of the company. A small technical screen occurs so that the candidate can move forward to the real tech screener. A feedback including hire o no hire reccommnedation is documented and then a last interview with a Director occurs.

Interview Question – Interview was really easy when I had it... nothing unexpected or unknown.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – The company promised sign-in bonus, H1-B visa for my wife, job for my wife and a raise if I joined Sparta and not HCL. Of course, they did not deliver anything related to my wife's job or my wife's H1-b visa. They lie to get you signed and then will give excuses for the agreements. Don´t expect anything if it's not included in your Employment agreement.

SAP Principal Consultant Interview

SAP Principal Consultant

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sparta Consulting.

Interview Details – The interview took about 1 hour and it was more of a discussion of what I look for from a new job and they shared a lot of inshights about what is like to work at their company and what they are working on etc.

Interview Question – I didn't find any of their questions to be difficult.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sparta Consulting in June 2012.

Interview Details – The entire process was very nice...from the start of discussion with the recruiter till the offer. Recruiters hard sell & thus one should negotiate correctly. I could not do it but I am sure people can.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Sparta...   Answer Question

Senior Net Consultant Interview

Senior Net Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sparta Consulting.

Interview Details – Contacted through a phone call. Had the technical interview through the phone and face to face behavioral type with the VP.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate

SAP Technical Trainee Interview

SAP Technical Trainee
Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sparta Consulting in September 2012.

Interview Details – I registered and uploaded my CV at the company's website a month back.Then, I received a mail regarding the Interview Details, 1st round was Aptitude Test containing a Technical Section(SQL n C++). Results were declared after 1 hour. 87 students were shortlisted out of 350. 2nd round was a pure Technical round, They asked each and everything..whatever was mentioned in my CV..They made me write SQL queries, C++ basic programs(palindrome,OOPs concepts, Fibonacci series, Sum of digits, Patterns), HTML, JSP coding etc. and then asked some HR questions as well. I cleared the 2nd round successfully. 3rd round was HR...It lasted for about 45 minutes..HR asked almost each and everything..By the end of 45 minutes..he knew every bit of me...he asked general HR questions, Technical questions, puzzles etc..Then was the final round..a short interview with MD..It was a great experience...The staff was really cool and courteous.Overall, I liked the company's ambience.

Interview Question – No difficult question. They asked very basic questions according to CV :)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for freshers.

SAP Developer Interview

SAP Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sparta Consulting in July 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 3 people. The first two people were very interested in my experience and gave every indication that I was a good fit for the position.

The third person I interviewed with seemed very disinterested from the very beginning of the conversation. He asked me about my experience but didn't really listen to my answers. It seemed to me that he just wanted to get the interview over with. It was very strange. Of course, they did not make me an offer.

I'm not sure what this says about the company, if anything. I know what it says about the last guy I interviewed with.

Interview Question – Tell me about your background   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Lead

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sparta Consulting in November 2010.

Interview Details – Its was very technical, but it was fun

Interview Question – Experience in SAP   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sparta Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sparta Consulting interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sparta Consulting employees and interview candidates.