Spartan Controls Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spartan Controls

Document Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Spartan Controls (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied for Document Coordinator job May 30, closing date June 11. Spartan HR called June 26, scheduling interviews week of Calgary Stampede July 7, afternoons only. This week family & friends visit. Wouldn’t it be reasonable to schedule job interviews the following week? Apparently not, cheesy and a red flag!

Interview Questions

• Getting to the job interview in the first place - no relevance or aid associated with the current events within the city   Answer Question

IAS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Spartan Controls (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2008.

Interview

Excellent overall. Met with HR and then Manager of the division. Brief talk of skills, past work experience and then some behavior questions. I then wrote a behavior test. I was called in about a week later and we talked over the results. I was then offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Cant remember the specifics but it wasn't ever what I would consider a tough interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a pretty strict organization and some what complex. The base salary seemed at the very low end of the scale but don't worry too much because the profit sharing is very favorable.