Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

X-Ray Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in December 2013.

Submitted resume, then a face to face interview

Research Assistant Interview

basic, interviewed with PI and assistant. No unusual question

Interview Questions
    • What do you anticipate being the most difficult part of this job   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital.

Everyone was very nice and appeared happy. Not sure why they choose to interview me, I think my resume was on the top of the pile. Nurse Manager only met with me for 5-10 minutes and asked me only one question pertaining to job. HR rep was overly interested in my social life, although very pleasant. I had no idea what position I was interviewing for because they never stated until I met with the Nurse Manager.

None. New Graduate rate, but they did give me a few extra cents for previous medical experience.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salem, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in February 2012.

At Salem- Spaulding North Shore: Met with multiple individuals in 3 groups: hiring rehab supervisor who gave tour of facility and explained job duties; then rehab director and 2 rehab supervisors; and finally 2 staff OTs. Each asked about past experiences and interest in population. Posed questions on dealing with difficult patients/ families, delivering bad news or making recommendations that might not be popular with family, what would you do in different scenarios. Took several weeks for decision making but finally HR called with offer. Union position so they said no negotiation on salary, must contribute union dues whether you decide to join or not.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond to an angry family member who was yelling and the situation was escalating.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation as the position was union and salaries defined by union contract. At least that is what was said- not sure if there was a range and it actually was possible. Different from other Spaulding sites which don't have the union.

HOSPITAL CASE MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ months - interviewed at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in August 2009.

It took forever to get an interview since the HR person never forwarded my application. She is very incompetent. If you apply online you have to keep calling the manager personally

Appears that you are unable to negotiate you pay then you hear otherwise from your coworkers. The lighter you are the more they offer you

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in April 2011.

Interview - Shadowing - Hired - 3 months probation

Interview Questions

Worked for Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital? Contribute to the Community!