Specialized Loan Servicing

1.6

Customer Resolution Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing in August 2013.

I went to a job fair and was interviewed on the spot. I was asked basic questions about talking to customers on the phone. The interviewer did not inform me that the employees in their call center are only allowed to use their cell phones in designated area. Nor did the inform me that the only emails allowed to be sent or received are ones that are on the SLS server.

Interview Questions
    • There were none. It was obvious that SLS wanted to fill seats in their call center.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. This job pays $17 hourly and $18 if you are bi-lingual (Spanish)

BPO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing in March 2013.

Applied online and received a call from corporate HR. They set up an interview with the hiring manager and sent me an online skills and personality test to take. Interview was pretty quick and simple, they talked about the job and asked if I was still interested, they didn't ask many questions of me. I asked about negotiating the salary they were offering and it sounded as though there was not alot of range- you take whatever you're offerred.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want this job? Are you easily bored? Do you need to work a certain number of hours every week? Is the location of the office an issue for you?   Answer Question

Customer Resolution Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing in November 2012.

They will lie to you about the duties of the position in the call center, and you will have to speak with many angry people on a daily basis. The people are upset due to terrible management decisions, old, out of date computer system, and horrible processes.

Interview Questions
    • n/a They will hire just about anyone for the call center, because they lose a lot of people due to heavy-handed management style. Not friendly in the least.   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate anything, and should have declined the position. It was a big mistake to work for SLS.

Executive Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing in June 2012.

After submitting my application, I was kept informed of all processes by the hiring manager. My interview was scheduled for 11am (my preferences). Unlike most of the interviews conducted, my interview was one on one with two of the supervisors in Executive Services (John & Olia). The interview was very informal which kept the normal stress levels down and allowed for more intellectual and real-life experiences to be shared between myself and the interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Due to the fact that I had no mortgage experience, I had to rely on my customer service experience to be my greatest ally.   Answer Question
    I did not attempt to negotiate, the pay was greater than what I originally requested during the application phase.

Customer Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing in October 2011.

I was initially approached after submitting a resume for a phone interview, which covered my background and experience. After that I had an in person interview with two of the shift supervisors. The interviewers and a standard set of questions covering behavior, expectations, experience, and a few requests for examples of previous challenging situations. The interview was rather straightforward, with no unexpected or unusual questions or concerns.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions came up. The majority of the questions were general in nature.   Answer Question

Reo Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing in January 2012.

Felt very structured in the beginning, then very fractured and unorganized

Tech App Support Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Specialized Loan Servicing in April 2011.

There were few tests including one during the actual interview.