Speck Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

Design Engineer Interview

Simple process. Two phone interviews then onsite interview with 4-5 people over 6 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Technical experience questions, but nothing out of the norm.   Answer Question

Not the right fit for me.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Speck in December 2011.

Applied online.
    Contacted by Recruiter and talked briefly about experience and job position.
    On-site 1:1 interview with a Hiring Manager and HR Manager. Both of the interviews were very open/informal, with no specific format or questions... mainly diving deeper into resume/experience and more in-depth into job position.
    Advancement would have required a second on-site interview

Interview Questions
    • Would you every dismiss a supplier based on first impression (less then 2 minutes)?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Speck in June 2010.

Interviewed with recruiter on the phone and then three interviewers face to face.

Anonymous Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Speck.

I applied online and received a call from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. It felt like an interview from an era where time does not exist. The phone interview was much longer than most recruiter screens. I was asked to go into detail about every position that I had since I graduated. The recruiter was transcribing everything that I said which made this process go even longer. Unlike other phone screens, the recruiter did not discuss the job, company or employees. This made the interview agonizingly long. Maybe the recruiter was being paid by the hour?

Office Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Speck.

The initial screening involved speaking with the company's corporate recruiter. I then interviewed with the head of HR and the company's HR generalist. The process was a bit unorganized and I had to instigate a lot of the communication.

However, the HR team was very friendly, and the interview was very casual and conversational. They did most of the talking and didn't ask too many questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest misconception people have about you?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Speck in March 2011.

Very polite, punctual and timely.

Interview Questions
    • What is something will find out about you 6 months from now?   Answer Question
    Took my first offer

Worked for Speck? Contribute to the Community!