Spectra Energy

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Intern Interview

IT Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Spectra Energy.

Interview Details – The interview began with an resume review, where they asked clarification questions. Afterwards, they ran through a list of interview questions that they were asking everyone. It seemed a bit forced, but the interviewer tried to comment and make the conversation flow, so it wasn't too mechanical. It was mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What do you know about Spectra Energy and what made you want to interview with us?   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

IT Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Spectra Energy in February 2012.

Interview Details – Invited to dinner the night before with other applicants to meet with the interviewer and learn more about the company. Next day was a standard 1 on 1 interview with behavioral type questions. My overall perception of the company was very positive.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to multitask.   Answer Question

Worked for Spectra Energy? Contribute to the Community!