Spectraforce Technologies

www.spectraforce.com

Spectraforce Technologies Interview Questions

3.6

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Spectraforce Technologies.

Although one person tried to deny it, the Call Center for this firm is in India. No, they do not have the same work ethics or truly understand our language. Not only is there a language barrier, there is a cultural one. Due to their negligence, I spent two days trying to get submitted to a job. Day two I gave up and went to another firm. But I waited too long because the interviews already started. I blame them for obstructing the situation with a lack of urgency. The Second firm did submit me because I was perfect fit, but it was too late. Despite that, very polite Staff who meant well, but were out of their depth.

Interview Questions
    • No questions. Just a promise to call back that never happened.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Spectraforce Technologies in September 2011.

All interviews done by telephone

Interview Questions
    Asked for more than offered. Was told no and worked for lower rate only to find out later that rate increase had been improved. They paid back-pay difference and from that point forward.

Data Analyst (Three Month Contract Position) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spectraforce Technologies in August 2010.

Spectraforce found my resume on Monster.com and called me for a three-month contract position for their client. The telephone conversation was very frustrating, I'm certain on both ends, as English is my only language, and was not the interviewer's first or possibly second language. She had to get another person on the telephone, and we were able to have a better, though still awkward, conversation. He told me he would call me back within the half hour to set up an interview with the client. That was three days ago; they have not responded to my emails or call-backs.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected or difficult questions.   View Answer

ASP.NET Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Spectraforce Technologies in July 2011.

I got a call for .Net developer position from Spectraforce. It was for their client in US. Spectraforce recruiter scheduled my telephonic round of interview on the very next day and it went well. The same recruiter followed up and fixed skill Test and face to face interview for the next day. I was given test paper, followed by machine test on a .Net project. After that it was a personal interview with the Project manager who was very knowledgeable and asked question related to my profile and the projects I worked upon. Although I couldn’t get through in the face to face interview round but overall it was a great experience.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Spectraforce Technologies in July 2011.

I received a phone call for Sr. Manager position with Spectraforce Technologies through their HR person. He then arranged telephonic interview on the very same day in evening. The telephonic interview started on time and went well. I was then called for face to face interview on the next day. This time there were two interviewers who were at a very senior position in the company. It was really a nice discussion with both of them as their questions were based on real business cases. I was impressed with their communication and was successful in getting this job offer.

Interview Questions
    • How to improve brand awareness of business and traffic to website?   Answer Question