Spectranetics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Mfg Engineer Interview

Senior Mfg Engineer
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and interviewed at Spectranetics.

Interview Details – Phone interview with the hiring group leader and department manager followed by an on-site interview with multiple people from various departments you'll be interacting with. Well structured, they had prepared questions. Aldo there was the standard facility tour.

Interview Question – The usual stuff; current projects, past accomplishments, give examples of how you dealt with adverse conditions or disagreements. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Spectranetics.

Interview Details – Quick throughput from HR after resume review but next step is a video (one way) recorded interview. I see this as a benefit to reduce overhead for travel but the computer camera is not anyone's friend and I believe this is being used as a tool for screening out people for their looks alone.

Interview Question – All appropriate questions with time to think (2 minutes) before recording plus you have additional attempts to re-do it.   Answer Question

Training Coordinator Interview

Training Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Spectranetics.

Interview Details – Phone interview, video interview and then a in person interview. The recruiting team is very nice and friendly/

Interview Question – They were all basic questions to gage if applicant is right for the position   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

R&D Engineer I Interview

R&D Engineer I
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Spectranetics in November 2010.

Interview Details – It started with a phone interview. Then I was invited onsite for a group interview. The onsite interview lasted a whole day. They took me out to lunch. Then more interview with more people. I was introduced to the whole team I'd be working with.

Interview Question – Questions about conflict resolution with client and colleagues.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Colorado Springs, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at Spectranetics in October 2009.

Interview Details – Easy
Have a heart beat you are in.

Interview Question – Medical Device Experience   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Go for salary and signing Bonus ($10k) annaul raises are 2-3% regardless of performance

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Spectranetics in April 2008.

Interview Details – Seperate phone interviews with recruiter and hiring manager. 1:1 interview with hiring manager. Dinner with hiring manager. 1:1 interview with regional sales director. Regional sales dir. made offer at last interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No. Standard starting salary of $75,000.

Department Leader Interview

Department Leader

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Spectranetics.

Interview Details – The most thorough and polished interviewing process I have experienced. Top notch!!! From the moment I read the posting I knew I wanted to work at SPNC. The recruiting team takes great care to prepare the interviewing team with custom questions. I even had a gift basket waiting for me at the hotel when I arrived.

Interview Question – The interview day was long, but went by fast. I had to prepare a case study and present to a group of leaders. I also interviewed with business partners that this position was responsible for support. It was good to meet so many people and evaluate the culture. Electronic screening interview was also pretty cool technology.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The package was good and I felt like I didn't need to negotiate.

Worked for Spectranetics? Contribute to the Community!