Spectrum Health Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2014
16 interviews

2.7

Nurse Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Spectrum Health.

I applied online. I was called the next day for a phone interview and to set up a face to face interview the next day. scheduled the interview and was hired a few hours later. Interview was easy and straight forward. Interviewer was nice and comforting. I didn't feel intimidated at all.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself? What are your hobbies? What type of experience do you have in this position? Are you in school?   Answer Question

Mobile/Web Developer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Spectrum Health.

I was contacted by a recruiter and set up a phone screen. The initial phone screen was pretty straight forward and asked about my background, interests, future plans, etc. After the phone screen I was contacted within a few days to setup an in-person interview. This first in-person interview was to test my technical background. They asked some basic JavaScript questions and also some logic questions. Nothing too difficult. After that, I was contacted once more to set-up a final in-person interview which was more of a job shadow. This was an all-day meet and greet with the different project teams. Everyone was nice and asked me questions about myself and also gave me opportunities to ask about their work.

Interview Questions
    • How many gas stations are there in Grand Rapids?   View Answer

Family Intervention Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coral Gables, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Spectrum Health in March 2010.

I had one interview, she checked my employment history, and seen that I had an extensive social service background,. I also had been doing basic intakes, social datas and making sure familes reached their goals in becoming self-sufficient.

Interview Questions
    Easy, she like me and was impressed with my employment back ground

Human Resources Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Spectrum Health.

Clunky, so many people was emailing me and it was confusing who to contact about benefits and stuff. Said one thing in the interview that still has not panned out (strategic organization, value people who are vocal)

Interview Questions
    • Nothing earth shatteringly different than other interviews   Answer Question
    Positive, experienced recruiter, nice people interviewed me

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

interviewed at Spectrum Health in September 2010.

Interview process was fairly normal compared to most interviews. It was a while back so i dont remember any specific questions that stood out.

Interview Questions
    • I think the "what is your biggest weakness?" is always the one that makes you pause for a second.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I had my leadership rotation on the same unit I was hired. I applied through the nurse recruiter, was given an interview with her, followed by an interview with the unit managers. The process was straightforward, and all communications followed through the nurse recruiter. This was more than 10 years ago.

Interview Questions
    • What is one of your weaknesses, and how do you think that you can overcome it?   Answer Question

Nuclear Medicine Technologist Interview

The hiring process is what you would expect. A long HR process followed by multiple interviews and weeks of waiting for an answer. This is not a a slam: this is the typical employer-employee process you will find in most organizations of this size.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest weakness and describe a time that you were able to solve a problem effectively.   Answer Question

Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ludington, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludington, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Spectrum Health in June 2011.

I first applied online at their website. The site was ok, nothing spectacular. The interview was with the whole department together. They asked behavioral questions, and were very polite and considerate. At first I felt on display, but they made me feel better. They took turns asking questions and they all wrote/rated my responses.

Membership Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Spectrum Health in March 2009.

only 1 interview, but with 4 people in office, sales leader office manager, assistant manager and lead personal trainer. they want to hear that you believe in the product and that you will work your butt off to get more people in and sell the training. thy tell you your hours but if you want to actually make money you better be prepared to work at least another 40% of that time. a typical day of 10 hours is not unheard of, and on closeout days 12-16 hours is more likely

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, you take the base pay and try to make as much in commissions as possible

Patient Registration Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Spectrum Health in March 2013.

Received a call that same week from HR. Then a recruiter for a phone interview about 30 mins. Then received a call from a manager for a brief group interview, with the patient registration managers of different department.

Interview Questions

Worked for Spectrum Health? Contribute to the Community!