Spectrum Healthcare Resources

Relevance Date Difficulty

Credentials Coordinator Interview

Credentials Coordinator
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Spectrum Healthcare Resources in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by an employment specialist that went over my resume and set me up for a skills assessment test two days later. I went in and took the exam, and once the results came back I interviewed with the HR Manager who asked me about 12 questions that we pretty much all scenario questions. I then went on to interview with the Credentialing supervisor and she asked me the same questions, but wanted more detailed answers. I was then asked to interview with the VP who asked the same previous questions, but I felt pretty rushed and wasn't quite sure if I did well. I received a phone call that evening at home with and offer.

Interview Question – All of the questions a pretty standard questions. Lots of scenarios about dealing with co-workers and stress.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary is non negotiable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Spectrum Healthcare Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spectrum Healthcare Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Spectrum Healthcare Resources employees and interview candidates.