Speedmark Transportation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Speedmark Transportation in November 2012.

Interview process was fairly normal until the group interview. I suspected the manager is very picky because he spent 30-40 minutes trashing my resume and background rudely. I thought he was playing a good cop/bad cop routine but the exceedingly rude responses to follow up emails confirmed it was just his personality.

The person in charge of finding people has a totally different opinion of a "good candidate" than his boss does. An argument and disagreements occurred regularly during the group interview between the interviewers. It's like a job version of Siskel and Ebert.

Quite possibly the only interview where I considered walking out on.

The rest of the staff in the office seemed nice. Office is fairly normal for a logistics small office. I can't speak on the non-sales part but I assume the interview process might be with different individuals.

If your going to interview here; you'll know in 10 minutes whether you'll be hired. If both interviewers are friendly you likely got the job.

Interview Questions
  • "Why should I waste my time training you when you could run off to some other job?"
    There weren't really many questions.....just opinions and rhetorical questions about if your worthy enough to work for them.

View Answer