Speedway LLC

Very Easy Interview

Co-Manager Trainee Interview

Co-Manager Trainee
Merrillville, IN

I applied online - interviewed at Speedway LLC in February 2014.

Interview Details – The initial communication was professional. The interview was scheduled at a specific day and time. I arrived early and was provided with sheets of policies, rules, and cleaning checklists. After spending time going over these sheets, I continued to wait for someone to come speak with me. My actual interview did not start until 20 minutes after the scheduled time. I was placed in a cramped closet of sorts with the interviewers. One of the interviewers was quite unprofessional. This interviewer was sitting on the chair with feet on the chair. I believe I asked more questions of them. I was told that I would expect a call from the district manager if I got the job or a letter if I did not get the job.

Interview Question – The questions were the most common questions out there for interviews, No one was very creative.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Dyer, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Speedway LLC in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call in less than a week. I missed the recruiters call and left about 3 voicemails before they finally got back to me the following week. I was scheduled for an interview for the 4th of November. The interview was fairly easy. I was asked questions such as "Tell me about yourself, Can you or have you worked with food?, Why do you want to work at Speedway, availability, and my age." I was told that since I'm only 18 it would be difficult to place me since they sell alcohol and you have to be 21. She said she would do a reference check and background check which would take up to 2 weeks. It's been about three weeks now and I still haven't gotten a call back. I'm assuming I didn't get the job but you cant be too sure. I'm going to give them a call to make sure.

Interview Question – None. All questions were easy and basic.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Gurnee, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call for an interview about a week later. Their interview process was at a recruiting agency rather than at the specific store. The interviewer was very nice and asked easy questions. By the end of the interview, the lady made several comments that made it clear I got the job. After she ran my background check, I was called to come in for training. The process took about a week and a half. I've been working for about a week now and I hate it. They have you do SO MUCH WORK for 8.50 an hour and absolutely no perks. They throw away so much food every hour and you can't have any of it. You only get a break if you work 7 hours and the break is only 20 minutes.. Needless to say I'm looking for another job so I can quit as soon as possible.

Interview Question – What is your biggest accomplishment this far?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Dyer, IN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview Details – I stopped in at the Dyer Speedway to a hiring event. When I got there the hiring managers were complaining about interviewing so many people which made me feel uncomfortable. I went in and a dark headed girl greeted me, looked at my resume and asked me about my last job, asked if I had tattoos, rolled her eyes when I said no.

Co-Manager Interview

Co-Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Speedway LLC in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was free flowing but professional. Seemed casual and the recruiter was experienced and knowledgable. It was a fine interview. They seemed to want to get a feel for my personality.

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation. I tried and got no where.

Worked for Speedway LLC? Contribute to the Community!