Speedway LLC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Speedway LLC (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy, they asked basic questions. I interviewed at a recruiting center interview took 10 minutes top, I got a call about 4 days after interview. The guy that interviewed me was nice, and pretty laid back which made me really confident, being that I was nervous going in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dyer, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Speedway LLC (Dyer, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

There interview was pretty easy. It was mostly question about you customer service skills and your previous work history. The interviewer was very energetic so it made me excited about wanting to me and talk with her. She really calmed my nerves because I was really nervous.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

When I interviewed it was done by the store manager at the store I applied at. Now it is done by a recruiter in several different stores. They do a background check and reference check. They go over policies and where the company is headed and where they plan on being as a whole. They do truly get to know you and what your needs are.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years if hired with the company?   Answer Question

Co-Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

I applied and was called back within a couple days. I was questioned about my past experiences. How I solved certain customer related problems. Then was sent to the recruiting center for my second interview. After that I waited for my call back. All together the process took about a month.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Speedway LLC (Romulus, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Well, I applied over four months ago but through a search engine job site SnagAJob.com. Got a call about a week ago and had a interview took about a week and a half for my background check to come back and I was placed at a store near home. I'm excited to start Reading all the reviews on Speedway seems like a great work environment.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, on who you are,.experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dyer, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Speedway LLC (Dyer, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call exactly 2 days later for an interview. The day I was supposed to go for my interview the lady got sick so it took 1 or so to get an actual interview .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

One interview that lasted 15 minutes at most.. Simple stuff. You have to really put in effort to not be hired. The hiring process took about a week, including the background check and orientation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiaion

Customer Service Representativeo Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

The process is very simple and quick. Applications are all routed through a centralized recruiting center. Applications that are completed properly and fit the requirements for the position(s) are contacted immediately. If interview goes well, background check is entered immediately and references are checked. As long as everything returns favorable, and a position is open, a call/offer is made. Many times, personals (friends) not returning reference calls is what holds up the process.

Interview Questions

• Explaining a time when frustrated with a customer and how it was handled.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Speedway LLC.

Interview

Resume Screening, 1st Interview process, 2nd interview process, Background Check, Reference Check, Job Offer, Start Date. There was a couple of weeks between 1st and 2nd interview because of personnel.

Interview Questions

• What Challenge have you overcome in the past that would help you succedd in our company today?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy, not much negotiation

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Speedway LLC in January 2015.

Interview

Received a call the day after I submitted my resume, which turned into an impromptu phone interview. The recruiter was very friendly and easy to talk to (seemed more like a casual conversation than an interview). He discussed the job requirements and gave a brief company synopsis. Three days later, I met with him and the department supervisor. Both were super people and helped make the interview process not so grueling.

Interview Questions

• More unexpected questions than difficult. IE..."What would you do if you won the lottery tomorrow", "Who would you consider to your best boss and why", "Are you okay with promoting / selling hot dogs" (that one made me laugh...but he had to ask to make sure I was not vegan or had personal vendettas against meat!)   Answer Question