Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts)

www.spencertech.com
  www.spencertech.com

Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts) Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts)

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northborough, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts) in August 2011.

Spencer would ask you to come in and ask you several questions while explaining what we do. At all times we will be looking for enthusiastic people that can independently make choices to better the company. we are looking for people that work well in a team environment, but can work for themselves to accomplish the requirements. Spencer needs people that are not afraid to work hard for the company. This is not a company where you ill have very much downtime.. Flexibility is very appreciated as well!

Interview Questions
    • There are no specific questions that I would ask, but keep in mind that a flexible schedule and ability to work extra is almost a must at Spencer, being a small company, we have to cover a whole lot with very little resources.   View Answer
    There was no negotiating, but since I was hired in a lower role, I have advanced several steps by simply working hard... This company has plenty of potential for those willing to work and learn.

E Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Spencer Technologies (Massachusetts) in September 2010.

not as good as hoped