Spencer’s Retail Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spencer’s Retail

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spencer’s Retail (Lucknow (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

The process was average , personal interview consists of skills, personality, intelligence test.

DGM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spencer’s Retail (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Lead through consultant. Confirmed interest. Share profile. Telephonic round completed. Discussions on career, current work profile, reason for career change, compensations, prospective profile was discussed.

Interview Questions

• Reason to work at a lower job profile than current employer   Answer Question

Accounts Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spencer’s Retail in October 2011.

Interview

3 level interview

Negotiation

good

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Spencer’s Retail (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

2 rounds 1 with the Chief Manager Category which was a 1on1 discussion the questions were basically on the background and the my learning with the previous employer and the other with Category Head, he asked tricky questions on the business and people i have worked with in the current organisation. Asked me about the industry and few data points.

Interview Questions

• Asked basics about the industry and knowledge on merchandising and buying skills ?   1 Answer

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spencer’s Retail (Pune (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was very smooth. The placement agency shortlisted my cv and sent to the employer. then there was telephonic round, followed by video conferencing and then second round was final round.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about food technology application in retail industry.   Answer Question