Speridian Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munnar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Speridian Technologies (Munnar (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was an aim to identify young professionals, good in communication, IT skills etc. It consisted of an Aptitude test, a Group discussion and two rounds of 1:1 interviews, Technical and HR respectively

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult to crack. The entire process had me waiting from 9 am in the morning to 3 am the next day. The HR interview was to a slight extend a stress interview   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Speridian Technologies (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

This was definitely the worst, most unprofessional interview experience I've ever had. I had two in-person interviews where I met with the man in charge of the Irvine office and I felt they went well. In fact, at the end of the second interview after talking about salary, benefits, and the upcoming business trip we would be taking, I was VERBALLY told by this man that he would send over the official offer email the next day (aka, you've got the job!). This was a lie. He strung me along for the next 5 days believing that my job search was over. So I checked in towards the end of the next day after not receiving anything, and he said he was still working on some details. Red flag. I waited and 3 days later and checked in yet again, then finally the following day he told me he has changed his mind and went with someone else! What? That reason, turns out, was also a lie, as the position is still posted online and they are still looking to fill it. That tells me this company has no clue what proper business practices are. I would have been fine with their rejection, had I not been told that the offer was coming! I needed the job and could have spent that valuable time continuing my search. It was an awful experience.

Interview Questions

• He asked every basic interview question, asked to demonstrate several random Microsoft Office tasks, etc.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Speridian Technologies in June 2014.

Interview

Basically a discussion about your management experience and a couple of situation based questions.

If you have experienced it you should be able to answer.

Questions around client and people management. You need to be techno functional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate hard

Junior Programmer Interview

Application

Interview

Being a campus placement process, it started off with a written test, which mostly comprised of basic questions related to different operating systems and also general aptitude problems.

On successful completion of the written test, I was asked to be a part of a group discussion, presumably to asses my soft skills.

Then there were 2 rounds of interviews- Tech and HR.

Tech was pretty straightforward. The interviewer asked me questions mostly about web technologies - CSS, HTML 5 etc. Inquired about my Java and JavaScript skills.

HR was virtually non existent for me. The interviewer asked whether I had any questions for him. That's it. But other candidates told me that they were virtually grinded with questions during this one. However I can't comment on that.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself professionally 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

No proper interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

General Aptitude test
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a referral recruitment process at the company. The first stage was an hour long aptitude and reasoning test. Followed by a Tech interview, questions were asked from programming, database, web development and academic projects. Final round was HR Interview, Expect a few tech questions in this round. Accepted offer.

Interview Questions

• A scenario was given where one should choose between work and family.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Interview Process inludes
     1) Online aptitude test
     2) GD
     3) Technical Interview
     4) HR interview

Mostly technical skills are preferred.

Interview Questions

• On your girlfriend's birthday you have a Production deployment and your presence is inevitable at office. You already planned the day with your gf. how will you handle the situation   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Speridian Technologies.

Interview

This company reached out to me after finding my resume online and invited me to an interview. I agree with previous employee reviews in that the management can be a bit offensive or demeaning. Definitely lost interest in the position about halfway through the interview. What I was able to gather in that time was you can expect minimal pay for a VERY poor work/life balance.

Trainee Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Speridian Technologies in October 2012.

Interview

Good communication skills and you are through. Speak a lot for each question and be confident. The interviewers are not technically very competent to cross examine and scrutinize the authenticity of what is said, so you can get away with few mistakes.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, was a piece of cake. Nothing technical required.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. One offer from the company.