Speridian Technologies

Updated Aug 31, 2014

3.2

Trainee Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munnar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Speridian Technologies in February 2013.

The interview process was an aim to identify young professionals, good in communication, IT skills etc. It consisted of an Aptitude test, a Group discussion and two rounds of 1:1 interviews, Technical and HR respectively

Interview Questions
    • Not very difficult to crack. The entire process had me waiting from 9 am in the morning to 3 am the next day. The HR interview was to a slight extend a stress interview   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munnar (India)

Being a campus placement process, it started off with a written test, which mostly comprised of basic questions related to different operating systems and also general aptitude problems.

On successful completion of the written test, I was asked to be a part of a group discussion, presumably to asses my soft skills.

Then there were 2 rounds of interviews- Tech and HR.

Tech was pretty straightforward. The interviewer asked me questions mostly about web technologies - CSS, HTML 5 etc. Inquired about my Java and JavaScript skills.

HR was virtually non existent for me. The interviewer asked whether I had any questions for him. That's it. But other candidates told me that they were virtually grinded with questions during this one. However I can't comment on that.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself professionally 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Speridian Technologies in May 2012.

No proper interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

interviewed at Speridian Technologies in July 2013.

General Aptitude test
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Speridian Technologies in May 2013.

It was a referral recruitment process at the company. The first stage was an hour long aptitude and reasoning test. Followed by a Tech interview, questions were asked from programming, database, web development and academic projects. Final round was HR Interview, Expect a few tech questions in this round. Accepted offer.

Interview Questions
    • A scenario was given where one should choose between work and family.   View Answer

Trainee Associate Interview

Interview Process inludes
     1) Online aptitude test
     2) GD
     3) Technical Interview
     4) HR interview

Mostly technical skills are preferred.

Interview Questions
    • On your girlfriend's birthday you have a Production deployment and your presence is inevitable at office. You already planned the day with your gf. how will you handle the situation   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Speridian Technologies.

The Interview was on Phone, and was for .NET platform. The questions asked were very basic sticking to the .NET programming than the concepts. Questions asked were like how garbage collection works, why need to use IDisposible etc. Questions were asked on top not too deep.