Speridian Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Programmer Interview

Junior Programmer
Munnar (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Speridian Technologies in February 2013.

Interview Details – Being a campus placement process, it started off with a written test, which mostly comprised of basic questions related to different operating systems and also general aptitude problems.

On successful completion of the written test, I was asked to be a part of a group discussion, presumably to asses my soft skills.

Then there were 2 rounds of interviews- Tech and HR.

Tech was pretty straightforward. The interviewer asked me questions mostly about web technologies - CSS, HTML 5 etc. Inquired about my Java and JavaScript skills.

HR was virtually non existent for me. The interviewer asked whether I had any questions for him. That's it. But other candidates told me that they were virtually grinded with questions during this one. However I can't comment on that.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself professionally 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Speridian Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Speridian Technologies Junior Programmer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Speridian Technologies employees and interview candidates.