Speridian Technologies

Speridian Technologies Junior Programmer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munnar (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munnar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Speridian Technologies in February 2013.

Being a campus placement process, it started off with a written test, which mostly comprised of basic questions related to different operating systems and also general aptitude problems.

On successful completion of the written test, I was asked to be a part of a group discussion, presumably to asses my soft skills.

Then there were 2 rounds of interviews- Tech and HR.

Tech was pretty straightforward. The interviewer asked me questions mostly about web technologies - CSS, HTML 5 etc. Inquired about my Java and JavaScript skills.

HR was virtually non existent for me. The interviewer asked whether I had any questions for him. That's it. But other candidates told me that they were virtually grinded with questions during this one. However I can't comment on that.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself professionally 5 years from now?   Answer Question