Spherion

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Spherion in April 2011.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews, a one-on-one that took over an hour and a skill and personality test at home, and online...told I was perfect for several of there openings - yet never heard back. They said to stay in touch with them and yet, you can never get them on the phone.

Interview Question – Why are you looking to change careers?   View Answer

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Rockford, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Spherion in August 2007.

Interview Details – Applied online for an open position in a field that I worked 7 years in. Received a phone call asking for interview and had a 1on 1 interview with the VP of Finance. The interview took approx 2 hours and I was also interviewed by the accounting manager at the end of my interview with the VP. Interview went well and both parties were positive about my personality and skill level.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your present organization?   View Answer
  • How do you handle conflict resolution with co-workers?   View Answer

Worked for Spherion? Contribute to the Community!