Spherion

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Spherion in April 2011.

Two phone interviews, a one-on-one that took over an hour and a skill and personality test at home, and online...told I was perfect for several of there openings - yet never heard back. They said to stay in touch with them and yet, you can never get them on the phone.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to change careers?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Spherion

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spherion in August 2007.

Applied online for an open position in a field that I worked 7 years in. Received a phone call asking for interview and had a 1on 1 interview with the VP of Finance. The interview took approx 2 hours and I was also interviewed by the accounting manager at the end of my interview with the VP. Interview went well and both parties were positive about my personality and skill level.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking to leave your present organization?   View Answer
    • How do you handle conflict resolution with co-workers?   View Answer