Spherion Accounting Interview Questions

2.0

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Spherion (Columbia, SC) in April 2011.

Interview

Two phone interviews, a one-on-one that took over an hour and a skill and personality test at home, and online...told I was perfect for several of there openings - yet never heard back. They said to stay in touch with them and yet, you can never get them on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to change careers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Spherion

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spherion (Rockford, IL) in August 2007.

Interview

Applied online for an open position in a field that I worked 7 years in. Received a phone call asking for interview and had a 1on 1 interview with the VP of Finance. The interview took approx 2 hours and I was also interviewed by the accounting manager at the end of my interview with the VP. Interview went well and both parties were positive about my personality and skill level.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your present organization?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle conflict resolution with co-workers?   1 Answer