Spherion

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Spherion.

Interview Details – Submittal of resume. Online application and testing. Then, interview with Spherion Manager. Call the office, frequently, to inform them that you are available for work until they place you.

Interview Question – Starting with your most recent employment, explain work history in detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I recommend others to be persistent and call the office frequently to let them know your availability until they find work for you.

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Spherion.

Interview Details – The position needed to be filled as quickly as possible, and I got the job without interviewing. Hiring was immediate: notification on a Friday, began work on the following Monday.

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiation phase.

Pasadena, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Spherion in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was set up through the agency. I was asked to come to Pasadena to interview with the head of the dept of a client and given a couple of time and date options. I dressed up, but not in a suit, as it was a Friday. Questions asked were typical - best and worst qualities, rate your ability to prioritize, deal with pressure. The interviewer said she would make a decision by a certain date and she did. I sent a thank you to her and the agency heard back from her within a short time after that. SEND A THANK YOU NOTE!

Interview Question – There were no surprises.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spherion

Worked for Spherion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spherion Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Spherion employees and interview candidates.