Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Spherion
- Recruiter (5)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Accounting (2)
- Executive Secretary (1)
- Actuarial Analyst (1)
- General Warehouse (1)
- Client Service Representative (1)
- Administrative Support (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Recruiting Manager (1)
- QA Tester (1)
- Price Protection Controller (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Warehouse Temp (1)
- Web Editor (1)
- RPO (1)
- Radiology Scheduler (1)
- Call Center Representative (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- Temporary Position (1)
- Creative (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Site Operations Supervisor (1)
- Support Services Supervisor (1)
- Call Center Customer Service - Hewitt Associate (1)
- Customer Service Representative(Temp) (1)
- Human Resources Operations Coordinator (1)
- Senior Director of Implementation (1)
Administrative Assistant Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Spherion.
Submittal of resume. Online application and testing. Then, interview with Spherion Manager. Call the office, frequently, to inform them that you are available for work until they place you.
- Starting with your most recent employment, explain work history in detail. Answer Question
I recommend others to be persistent and call the office frequently to let them know your availability until they find work for you.
Other Interview Reviews for Spherion
Administrative Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Spherion.
The position needed to be filled as quickly as possible, and I got the job without interviewing. Hiring was immediate: notification on a Friday, began work on the following Monday.
There wasn't any negotiation phase.
Administrative Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week – interviewed at Spherion (Pasadena, CA) in October 2010.
The interview was set up through the agency. I was asked to come to Pasadena to interview with the head of the dept of a client and given a couple of time and date options. I dressed up, but not in a suit, as it was a Friday. Questions asked were typical - best and worst qualities, rate your ability to prioritize, deal with pressure. The interviewer said she would make a decision by a certain date and she did. I sent a thank you to her and the agency heard back from her within a short time after that. SEND A THANK YOU NOTE!
- There were no surprises. Answer Question