Spherion Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spherion (Killeen, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Very professional. Honesty was the best mentioned. Description of the position was very thorough and explained. Questions that were mentioned was explained very professional. The interviewer was well dressed and mannered. She acknowledged how well I presented myself. She allowed me to introduce myself and asked what I planned to make Spherion a very comfortable and professional working environment for me.

Interview Questions

• When on the phone with a talkative customer, how would I take control of the situation?   1 Answer
  • What did I do when I had a dissatisfied customer?   1 Answer
  • How well I get along with people?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Spherion

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Corpus Christi, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy one day process, just be prepared to take a typing test and a couple more assessments. Once you do application online call your local office and ask for interview, they will set up interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a call center representative   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spherion (The Woodlands, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume in response to an online ad. I was contacted the next day by email. The recruiter also called me for a brief phone screen. The first step in the hiring process was an online test, consisting of five modules. After passing this test, I consented to a background check. After the clear background check, I was scheduled for an on-site interview. I also had to complete several forms online before the interview. The interview was about twenty - thirty minutes long and consisted of "tell me about yourself" questions and situational interview questions. That went well, and I was told I was a good fit for the company. I was taken to another room to enter my information (work experience,etc) in their computer system, and they made copies of documents and identification I was told to bring. I was told to return another day to complete more paperwork. At the close of this session, all applicants were told that as long as the background check was clear, we would be e-mailed a start date within the next few weeks. I received a phone call a few weeks later, telling me to expect an e-mail with directions and start time in the next few days. I didn't receive the e-mail, but a quick phone call resolved that.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical, i.e., how did you resolve a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question
    • How did you respond to a policy change you weren't in favor of?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Lincolnshire, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

On line is more grueling than the interview...on line you take a battery of tests, you are asked to supply proof of everything from your high school diploma to college transcripts. Then once you come to your in-person interview, if you've made it that far, it's a piece of cake.

Interview Questions

• The questions are basic: Give an example of how you dealt with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spherion (Charlotte, NC) in March 2009.

Interview

The first step in the hiring process is, screening. I then completed an application and went through an interview process, the background investigation process and the drug screening. After these steps, I completed the remainder of the application process, tax forms and E-Verify. Shortly afterwards, I was well on my way to orientation and training for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the shift I would be working. Just make sure the hours asked to work are suitable with your family life.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion in December 2010.

Interview

pretty standard