Spherion Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Spherion in March 2009.

The first step in the hiring process is, screening. I then completed an application and went through an interview process, the background investigation process and the drug screening. After these steps, I completed the remainder of the application process, tax forms and E-Verify. Shortly afterwards, I was well on my way to orientation and training for the position.

Interview Questions
I was able to negotiate the shift I would be working. Just make sure the hours asked to work are suitable with your family life.

Other Interview Reviews for Spherion

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Spherion in August 2011.

I submitted my resume in response to an online ad. I was contacted the next day by email. The recruiter also called me for a brief phone screen. The first step in the hiring process was an online test, consisting of five modules. After passing this test, I consented to a background check. After the clear background check, I was scheduled for an on-site interview. I also had to complete several forms online before the interview. The interview was about twenty - thirty minutes long and consisted of "tell me about yourself" questions and situational interview questions. That went well, and I was told I was a good fit for the company. I was taken to another room to enter my information (work experience,etc) in their computer system, and they made copies of documents and identification I was told to bring. I was told to return another day to complete more paperwork. At the close of this session, all applicants were told that as long as the background check was clear, we would be e-mailed a start date within the next few weeks. I received a phone call a few weeks later, telling me to expect an e-mail with directions and start time in the next few days. I didn't receive the e-mail, but a quick phone call resolved that.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were typical, i.e., how did you resolve a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question
    • How did you respond to a policy change you weren't in favor of?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lincolnshire, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Spherion in September 2009.

On line is more grueling than the interview...on line you take a battery of tests, you are asked to supply proof of everything from your high school diploma to college transcripts. Then once you come to your in-person interview, if you've made it that far, it's a piece of cake.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are basic: Give an example of how you dealt with a difficult situation.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Spherion in December 2010.

pretty standard

Interview Questions

Worked for Spherion? Contribute to the Community!