Spherion

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Operations Coordinator Interview

Reno, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Spherion in December 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Spherion who had my resume on file for a job at Microsoft Licensing. Interviews went very well however it did take them a long time to get back to me about the position and when they wanted me to start.

Interview Question – I was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up? Thought it was an odd question...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated more money on an hourly basis but not much as I was already taking a huge pay cut due to personal circumstances in my life. The hiring manager was great and did what he could but most of the decisions about salary were out of his hands due to the contract in place with Microsoft Licensing.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Spherion

Worked for Spherion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spherion Human Resources Operations Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Spherion employees and interview candidates.