Spherion

2.3

Packeer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Spherion.

Group interview followed by short question and answer. Group interview consisted of video and slide show explaining rules and guidelines of Spherrion Staffing. One on one talk consisted of ones intwrests in job placement.

Warehouse Temp Interview

The hiring process was pretty quick. I applied to their services as placing me as a temp somewhere and they quickly got back to me. All I had to do after that was a quick test, testing my reading comprehension and other things. Once I completed the test, they called me scheduled a orientation date.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult or unexpected question is whether I would enjoy being in a corporate atmosphere.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative(Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spherion.

Very nice and polite gentlemen, asked many questions, but over all, great experience.

Hourly pay

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Spherion.

1 phone interview and 1 on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview was pretty standard questions you would expect from a HR personnel   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Spherion.

Submittal of resume. Online application and testing. Then, interview with Spherion Manager. Call the office, frequently, to inform them that you are available for work until they place you.

Interview Questions
    • Starting with your most recent employment, explain work history in detail.   Answer Question
    I recommend others to be persistent and call the office frequently to let them know your availability until they find work for you.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Spherion.

The position needed to be filled as quickly as possible, and I got the job without interviewing. Hiring was immediate: notification on a Friday, began work on the following Monday.

There wasn't any negotiation phase.

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Spherion in August 2013.

Management interview with 5 people

Interview Questions
    • They asked personal illegal questions, but talked as if they were family.   View Answer
    However, the Friday prior to my start; they rescind their offer.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Monroe, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Monroe, LA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Spherion.

Staff is very friendly, professional & responsive. If you have marketable skills, and are an honest, dependable person, then they will put you to work.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult or unexpected. You will of course have to undergo a criminal background check and be prepared to explain any gaps in your working history, like most jobs these days. Remember, you work for Spherion not the client.   Answer Question
    Nothing to negotiate. The job market was real tight and I took what they were offering. A small job/pay-scale is always better than no job/no income.

Customer Service for UPS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Spherion in November 2011.

I interviewed with a rep on the phone and then she sent me into the office. The interview was good and we filled out paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a way in which you have handled constructive criticism.   View Answer
    There has not been one

Temporary Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Spherion in October 2011.

I was called about 2 hours before the interview to ask me to come in for the interview. I agreed, despite it being so last minute. I was told I would be interviewing with one person, but there were three people. I was also sent job details for a completely different position than the interview was actually for.

Interview Questions
    • The entire interview was uncomfortable because I was interviewing with three people instead of one, unlike I was originally told, and the job details were entirely different from the actual interview.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase.