Spherion Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 5, 2014
38 interviews

2.3

Warehouse Temp Interview

The hiring process was pretty quick. I applied to their services as placing me as a temp somewhere and they quickly got back to me. All I had to do after that was a quick test, testing my reading comprehension and other things. Once I completed the test, they called me scheduled a orientation date.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult or unexpected question is whether I would enjoy being in a corporate atmosphere.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative(Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Spherion.

Very nice and polite gentlemen, asked many questions, but over all, great experience.

Hourly pay

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Altoona, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Spherion in August 2013.

Management interview with 5 people

Interview Questions
    • They asked personal illegal questions, but talked as if they were family.   View Answer
    However, the Friday prior to my start; they rescind their offer.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Spherion.

1 phone interview and 1 on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview was pretty standard questions you would expect from a HR personnel   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Temporary Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I interviewed online. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Spherion in October 2011.

I was called about 2 hours before the interview to ask me to come in for the interview. I agreed, despite it being so last minute. I was told I would be interviewing with one person, but there were three people. I was also sent job details for a completely different position than the interview was actually for.

Interview Questions
    • The entire interview was uncomfortable because I was interviewing with three people instead of one, unlike I was originally told, and the job details were entirely different from the actual interview.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Spherion in March 2009.

The first step in the hiring process is, screening. I then completed an application and went through an interview process, the background investigation process and the drug screening. After these steps, I completed the remainder of the application process, tax forms and E-Verify. Shortly afterwards, I was well on my way to orientation and training for the position.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate the shift I would be working. Just make sure the hours asked to work are suitable with your family life.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Spherion.

Submittal of resume. Online application and testing. Then, interview with Spherion Manager. Call the office, frequently, to inform them that you are available for work until they place you.

Interview Questions
    • Starting with your most recent employment, explain work history in detail.   Answer Question
    I recommend others to be persistent and call the office frequently to let them know your availability until they find work for you.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Spherion.

The position needed to be filled as quickly as possible, and I got the job without interviewing. Hiring was immediate: notification on a Friday, began work on the following Monday.

There wasn't any negotiation phase.

Clerical Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I interviewed through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Spherion in January 2010.

I do not recall these details. The interview was in 2010.

There was no negotiation. Accept what was offered or do not work. I took the job out of desperation.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Monroe, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Monroe, LA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Spherion.

Staff is very friendly, professional & responsive. If you have marketable skills, and are an honest, dependable person, then they will put you to work.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult or unexpected. You will of course have to undergo a criminal background check and be prepared to explain any gaps in your working history, like most jobs these days. Remember, you work for Spherion not the client.   Answer Question
    Nothing to negotiate. The job market was real tight and I took what they were offering. A small job/pay-scale is always better than no job/no income.

Worked for Spherion? Contribute to the Community!