Spherion Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

2.3

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Spherion.

Interview

The position needed to be filled as quickly as possible, and I got the job without interviewing. Hiring was immediate: notification on a Friday, began work on the following Monday.

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation phase.

Warehouse Temp Interview

Interview

The hiring process was pretty quick. I applied to their services as placing me as a temp somewhere and they quickly got back to me. All I had to do after that was a quick test, testing my reading comprehension and other things. Once I completed the test, they called me scheduled a orientation date.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult or unexpected question is whether I would enjoy being in a corporate atmosphere.   Answer Question

Packeer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spherion (Johnstown, PA).

Interview

Group interview followed by short question and answer. Group interview consisted of video and slide show explaining rules and guidelines of Spherrion Staffing. One on one talk consisted of ones intwrests in job placement.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spherion (Charlotte, NC) in March 2009.

Interview

The first step in the hiring process is, screening. I then completed an application and went through an interview process, the background investigation process and the drug screening. After these steps, I completed the remainder of the application process, tax forms and E-Verify. Shortly afterwards, I was well on my way to orientation and training for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the shift I would be working. Just make sure the hours asked to work are suitable with your family life.

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion (Corpus Christi, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy one day process, just be prepared to take a typing test and a couple more assessments. Once you do application online call your local office and ask for interview, they will set up interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a call center representative   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spherion.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was pretty standard questions you would expect from a HR personnel   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Executive Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spherion (Frederick, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Molly Fraley of Spherion in Frederick, MD is one of the best interviewers I have ever met. Her calm and kind demeanor and her ability to bring out the best in an interviewee were apparent from the beginning. I knew when we stopped talking like interviewer & interviewee that we could really get down to the things I wanted in a career changes and the things I didn't. She has been fabulous.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to return to corporate? What sort of placement was I looking for? What sort of business culture did I feel most comfortable in? In short, where would I be comfortable when placed.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spherion in December 2010.

Interview

pretty standard

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spherion in February 2009.

Interview

I was a contractor. I was offered the job I had been doing. I was the only candidate. There was one interview with the President (who was the hiring manager). She offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Take it or leave it. I was over a barrel so I took it.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spherion (New York, NY) in December 2008.

Interview

Fairly easy, very laid back. Easiest interview I ever experienced.