Spherion Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Spherion.

The position needed to be filled as quickly as possible, and I got the job without interviewing. Hiring was immediate: notification on a Friday, began work on the following Monday.

There wasn't any negotiation phase.

Warehouse Temp Interview

The hiring process was pretty quick. I applied to their services as placing me as a temp somewhere and they quickly got back to me. All I had to do after that was a quick test, testing my reading comprehension and other things. Once I completed the test, they called me scheduled a orientation date.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult or unexpected question is whether I would enjoy being in a corporate atmosphere.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spherion in December 2010.

pretty standard

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Spherion in March 2009.

The first step in the hiring process is, screening. I then completed an application and went through an interview process, the background investigation process and the drug screening. After these steps, I completed the remainder of the application process, tax forms and E-Verify. Shortly afterwards, I was well on my way to orientation and training for the position.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate the shift I would be working. Just make sure the hours asked to work are suitable with your family life.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Spherion.

1 phone interview and 1 on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview was pretty standard questions you would expect from a HR personnel   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spherion in June 2011.

The Hiring process was not very structured. I was initially called about a position, but when I got to the interview, it was for a completely different positions.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths, weaknesses? Why do you think we should select your for this position.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Spherion in April 2011.

Two phone interviews, a one-on-one that took over an hour and a skill and personality test at home, and online...told I was perfect for several of there openings - yet never heard back. They said to stay in touch with them and yet, you can never get them on the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking to change careers?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Spherion in December 2008.

Fairly easy, very laid back. Easiest interview I ever experienced.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spherion in October 2008.

I was already employed by company and offered another position on different account. Interviewed with the Operations Director over the other account. Pretty basic interview since I was already an employee of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were had a project to complete within a certain time frame that you were not able to meet. Explain what lead to the miss, and how you handled the situation and overall outcome.   Answer Question
    Was not able to negotiate much.

Web Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spherion in January 2009.

There was a short phone interview and then an interview on the contractor's site. It was very simple. You could see that they wanted people in fast for the job and if you had the skills, they would take you.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience in Web content development.   Answer Question
    There was none. Later on I fould out that someone else made more than I did - this person had worked with them before, but so did I.