Spherion Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2015

2.3

Executive Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Spherion (Frederick, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Molly Fraley of Spherion in Frederick, MD is one of the best interviewers I have ever met. Her calm and kind demeanor and her ability to bring out the best in an interviewee were apparent from the beginning. I knew when we stopped talking like interviewer & interviewee that we could really get down to the things I wanted in a career changes and the things I didn't. She has been fabulous.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to return to corporate? What sort of placement was I looking for? What sort of business culture did I feel most comfortable in? In short, where would I be comfortable when placed.   1 Answer

Temp/Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Spherion.

Interview

Called in to their office in down town Jax. Was asked for ID, references, and some other paperwork before the interview. Then, I actually met with the recruiter who called me in. Basic questions, nothing hard. The interview seemed to only last 10 minutes. 2 weeks later no follow up and no answer to follow up emails. Very unprofessional. I would not recommend.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Spherion.

Interview

For a job paying less than 24K a year, I was bewildered at the fact that I have 3 interviews for it. Each interview was very obscure as it related to the salary. When I finally met with the franchise owners, they were nice but you could see the concern of turnover in their eyes. It didn't take long to see why.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. My advice would be not to settle if you can afford to.

Packeer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Spherion (Johnstown, PA).

Interview

Group interview followed by short question and answer. Group interview consisted of video and slide show explaining rules and guidelines of Spherrion Staffing. One on one talk consisted of ones intwrests in job placement.

Radiology Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Spherion (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

I only had two interviews. The first was on the phone and the second in person with Spherion. I had to take a few different data entry test. After I passed everything they sent me to go meet with my contract. I was given great directions. The people I met with were friendly and welcoming. I only worked there for a short time, but my time spent there was great.

Interview Questions

• When she asked me, "Tell me something you don't like about yourself?"   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Spherion in August 2010.

Interview

Basic and to the point. Reviewed all of the past employment history. Discussed salary expectations. Discussed start date. Tested on Microsoft office. Interviewed with the owner of the agency and co-owner.

Warehouse Temp Interview

Interview

The hiring process was pretty quick. I applied to their services as placing me as a temp somewhere and they quickly got back to me. All I had to do after that was a quick test, testing my reading comprehension and other things. Once I completed the test, they called me scheduled a orientation date.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult or unexpected question is whether I would enjoy being in a corporate atmosphere.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative(Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Spherion (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very nice and polite gentlemen, asked many questions, but over all, great experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hourly pay

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Spherion (Altoona, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Management interview with 5 people

Interview Questions

• They asked personal illegal questions, but talked as if they were family.   1 Answer

Negotiation

However, the Friday prior to my start; they rescind their offer.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Spherion.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was pretty standard questions you would expect from a HR personnel   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation