Spherion

Updated Jan 4, 2015
Updated Jan 4, 2015

2.3

Recruiter Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Spherion.

For a job paying less than 24K a year, I was bewildered at the fact that I have 3 interviews for it. Each interview was very obscure as it related to the salary. When I finally met with the franchise owners, they were nice but you could see the concern of turnover in their eyes. It didn't take long to see why.

I did not negotiate. My advice would be not to settle if you can afford to.

Packeer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnstown, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Spherion.

Group interview followed by short question and answer. Group interview consisted of video and slide show explaining rules and guidelines of Spherrion Staffing. One on one talk consisted of ones intwrests in job placement.

Radiology Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Spherion in November 2010.

I only had two interviews. The first was on the phone and the second in person with Spherion. I had to take a few different data entry test. After I passed everything they sent me to go meet with my contract. I was given great directions. The people I met with were friendly and welcoming. I only worked there for a short time, but my time spent there was great.

Interview Questions
    • When she asked me, "Tell me something you don't like about yourself?"   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Spherion in August 2010.

Basic and to the point. Reviewed all of the past employment history. Discussed salary expectations. Discussed start date. Tested on Microsoft office. Interviewed with the owner of the agency and co-owner.

Warehouse Temp Interview

The hiring process was pretty quick. I applied to their services as placing me as a temp somewhere and they quickly got back to me. All I had to do after that was a quick test, testing my reading comprehension and other things. Once I completed the test, they called me scheduled a orientation date.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult or unexpected question is whether I would enjoy being in a corporate atmosphere.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative(Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spherion.

Very nice and polite gentlemen, asked many questions, but over all, great experience.

Hourly pay

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Spherion in August 2013.

Management interview with 5 people

Interview Questions
    • They asked personal illegal questions, but talked as if they were family.   View Answer
    However, the Friday prior to my start; they rescind their offer.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Spherion.

1 phone interview and 1 on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview was pretty standard questions you would expect from a HR personnel   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Temporary Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Spherion in October 2011.

I was called about 2 hours before the interview to ask me to come in for the interview. I agreed, despite it being so last minute. I was told I would be interviewing with one person, but there were three people. I was also sent job details for a completely different position than the interview was actually for.

Interview Questions
    • The entire interview was uncomfortable because I was interviewing with three people instead of one, unlike I was originally told, and the job details were entirely different from the actual interview.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Spherion in March 2009.

The first step in the hiring process is, screening. I then completed an application and went through an interview process, the background investigation process and the drug screening. After these steps, I completed the remainder of the application process, tax forms and E-Verify. Shortly afterwards, I was well on my way to orientation and training for the position.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate the shift I would be working. Just make sure the hours asked to work are suitable with your family life.