Spherion Interview Questions

2.3

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spherion in July 2011.

Position was for Fort Lauderdale office. Extensive probing questions about past 3 positions,skill set and what salary I needed. They needed some-one with more administrative experience than I had and was candid with the Recruiter. He was so amicable and professional I sent him 3 leads. Will keep in touch with hi for future opportunities.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any payroll experience, or experience using People Soft?   View Answer
    • What types of positions would you consider since your not a fit for this one?   View Answer

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Spherion in June 2011.

Played phone tag with remote office for a week and a half, finally got a face-to-face interview locally. Was extended a job offer, only to have it revoked less than three hours later, with no explanation. This was an exceptionally frustrating, misleading and disappointing experience. Once the process was over, it was as if I never existed; I received no further response from either office.

Interview Questions
    • How would you compensate for not having direct experience in the field in which this position takes place?   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spherion in June 2011.

The Hiring process was not very structured. I was initially called about a position, but when I got to the interview, it was for a completely different positions.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths, weaknesses? Why do you think we should select your for this position.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Spherion in April 2011.

Two phone interviews, a one-on-one that took over an hour and a skill and personality test at home, and online...told I was perfect for several of there openings - yet never heard back. They said to stay in touch with them and yet, you can never get them on the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking to change careers?   View Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Spherion in March 2011.

I was approached because of my resume post on career builder. I had to set up an interview their office, then another at the host company. The longest part of the interview was waiting for the background check.

General Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Spherion in January 2011.

The inter view was good I had a full 30 minutes but I think I ran out of thing to ask my problem is that I would like to work every day Monday Thru Friday and I lucky to work three days a week some weeks not at all.

Interview Questions
    • Can you be on call and come in as needed?   View Answer
    i didnt try to negotiate, But the interviewer made me feel very comfortable and at ease, most employers make you feel pressured or ask you questions like where do you plan to be with this company in five to ten years? But who knows what the future holds, so how do you answer a question like that, but they didnt do that its was very nice.

Radiology Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Spherion in November 2010.

I only had two interviews. The first was on the phone and the second in person with Spherion. I had to take a few different data entry test. After I passed everything they sent me to go meet with my contract. I was given great directions. The people I met with were friendly and welcoming. I only worked there for a short time, but my time spent there was great.

Interview Questions
    • When she asked me, "Tell me something you don't like about yourself?"   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Spherion in October 2010.

The interview was set up through the agency. I was asked to come to Pasadena to interview with the head of the dept of a client and given a couple of time and date options. I dressed up, but not in a suit, as it was a Friday. Questions asked were typical - best and worst qualities, rate your ability to prioritize, deal with pressure. The interviewer said she would make a decision by a certain date and she did. I sent a thank you to her and the agency heard back from her within a short time after that. SEND A THANK YOU NOTE!

Client Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Spherion in August 2010.

Basic and to the point. Reviewed all of the past employment history. Discussed salary expectations. Discussed start date. Tested on Microsoft office. Interviewed with the owner of the agency and co-owner.

Call Center Customer Service - Hewitt Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Spherion in July 2010.

I took and passed several tests online, took over an hour. I interviewed in person, seemed to go well. Filled out some more forms online agreeing to submit to a background check. Took a drug test. I got the results of the background check & drug test by contacting the 3rd party company that conducts them for Spherion. Everything looked fine. But Spherion doesn't have the decency or professionalism to bother giving me a call back. I don't have a clue why they won't at least tell me something.

Interview Questions
    • They are are a staffing agency so most questions were to determine skills and experience.   Answer Question