Spherion

38 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Tester Interview

QA Tester

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Spherion in February 2010.

Interview Details – contacted by the agency and then i got interviwed by an employee in the company that I would be working with/in
I got a drug test, and backgroud check. then started working.
benefits are expensive, the 401K default is set and it just starts deducting without my knowing...

Interview Question – there were no unexpected questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, the hourly wage was set

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Spherion in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very long process. Background check and references are time consuming for managers.

Interview Question – How do you handle your work and personal life without letting one get in the way of the other?   Answer Question

Senior Director of Implementation Interview

Senior Director of Implementation

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Spherion in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was a contractor. I was offered the job I had been doing. I was the only candidate. There was one interview with the President (who was the hiring manager). She offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Take it or leave it. I was over a barrel so I took it.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Recruiting Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Spherion in September 2010.

Interview Details – Clear, concise. Detailed duties description

Interview Question – Please tell us about your experience in recruiting.   Answer Question

Support Services Supervisor Interview

Support Services Supervisor

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Spherion in June 2009.

Interview Details – took too long to get back to me. sugar coated the position. I received the true feedback from people working there

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult problem you had to deal with in the pass year   View Answer
  • put me thought a scenario of what a daily schedule looks like   View Answer

Site Operations Supervisor Interview

Site Operations Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Spherion in September 2009.

Interview Details – Spherion found my resume on-line and contacted me via email to determine my interest. I confirmed my interest in the position that same day and received a telephone call the very next day.

I was asked a series of questions regarding my previous position and management skills.

I was asked to email a copy of my resume to the interviewer so that she could pass it on to the others, including the hiring manager (she was covering for them during their absence).

I submitted a thank you email and did not hear back from them right away. Once I did hear back from them, all I heard was something to the effect of "that it's in her hands now. She'll contact you if interested".

Interview Questions

• Since this position requires managing individuals across the country from a remote location, I'm interested in what your some of your biggest challenges were withen managing a crew remotely, and how you met those challenges?   Answer Question
  • How do you ensure maximum productivity?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Spherion in October 2008.

Interview Details – I was already employed by company and offered another position on different account. Interviewed with the Operations Director over the other account. Pretty basic interview since I was already an employee of the company.

Interview Question – Describe a time you were had a project to complete within a certain time frame that you were not able to meet. Explain what lead to the miss, and how you handled the situation and overall outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate much.

RPO Interview

RPO

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Spherion in October 2009.

Interview Details – Very positive experience. Personal growth opportunities and experienced teams.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question