Spherion Price Protection Controller Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Recruiter (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Accounting (2)
- Actuarial Analyst (1)
- General Warehouse (1)
- Administrative Support (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Site Operations Supervisor (1)
- Support Services Supervisor (1)
- Call Center Customer Service - Hewitt Associate (1)
- Customer Service Representative(Temp) (1)
- Human Resources Operations Coordinator (1)
- Senior Director of Implementation (1)
- Clerical Temp (1)
- Customer Service for UPS (1)
- Recruiting Manager (1)
- QA Tester (1)
- Price Protection Controller (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Warehouse Temp (1)
- Web Editor (1)
- RPO (1)
- Call Center Representative (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- Temporary Position (1)
- Creative (1)
Price Protection Controller Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Spherion in June 2007.
Interview Details – My initial offer to come for an interview was via phone.
The interview itself was very relaxed; took place in a fairly empty cafeteria and took only about 20-30 minutes.
Besides the typical questions, one that stood out the most was a question on how you might go about measuring the traffic volume on Interstate-90, particularly as it passes of Mercer Island. I found this question valuable as the interviewer was able to get an accurate sense for my thought process and problem solving abilities.
The job offer came within a few days of the interview, via phone.
Interview Question – How might you go about measuring the volume of traffic on I-90, particularly as the point where it passes over Mercer Island? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I did not attempt to negotiate.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Spherion