Spherion Recruiter Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Spherion in October 2011.

Initially filled out application and submitted resume which the staff checked out thoroughly and then called me back in for interview based on referral that they received. The recruiter did a preliminary interview, then the manager did a more indepth interview, which included asking me detailed questions about the companies I worked at, ie, revenue, number of employees, overhead, report generations, etc.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you known (Name Omitted, and is he still married?)   View Answer

I got a very cold feeling from these people. There was not a genuine interest in helping others. The actions did not fit the words.

Other Interview Reviews for Spherion

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Spherion in June 2011.

The Hiring process was not very structured. I was initially called about a position, but when I got to the interview, it was for a completely different positions.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths, weaknesses? Why do you think we should select your for this position.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Spherion in October 2008.

I was already employed by company and offered another position on different account. Interviewed with the Operations Director over the other account. Pretty basic interview since I was already an employee of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were had a project to complete within a certain time frame that you were not able to meet. Explain what lead to the miss, and how you handled the situation and overall outcome.   Answer Question
    Was not able to negotiate much.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Spherion in March 2008.

Very quick interview process, they typically move very quickly. First there is a 30 minute face to face interview with the Director. He does bring up a lot of hesitations as to why he does not want to hire you and he expects you to debate thoe reasons. At the end of that interview, I was scheduled to come back for a job preview/shadow the next day. During the realistic job preview, I spent a couple of hours with a Senior Recruiter. I was also told not to dress up for the 2nd interview so that I would fit in better. My offer was made the following Monday and I started working there 1 week later.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a good recruiter?   View Answer
    I tried to negotiate salary but was told it was not negotiable. I know that they do NOT negotiate, especially in this economy, so don't waste your time trying to get more money.

Worked for Spherion? Contribute to the Community!